Issue of lower back pain is increasing day by day. Some years back, a study was conducted to observe the severity of this ailment and you must be surprised to know that over 33 million people complained about this pain. Different people use different treatments to get rid of this problem.
Some do exercise, some use medicines and some use massage chair. And the fact is; the use of massage chair has increased to a great extent in recent years. Massage chairs greatly help to address the issue of sciatica. There are plenty of the best massage chairs for sciatica available in the markets that offer different type of massage therapy. So you can select wisely according to your body needs.
5 Best massage chair for Sciatica Reviews
Back pain is a trending issue of modern times so here we will review the features of some best massage chairs for the guidance and help of our users.
Kahuna Massage Chair Recliner LM6800 is an amazing massage chair that can help to freshly start your day. This chair offers a new design of arm air bag and it facilitates users with 6 auto programs for massaging. Massage timing can be set with the help of a timer button and you can enjoy 30 minutes non-stop massage without any interruption as it has a timer for that.
Feature of double layer shoulder bag is worth mentioning here because it makes sitting more comfortable. Kahuna Massage Chair Recliner LM6800 comes with extra foot padding. There is a proper place for remote and its L-track massage system is also very good. In this product, smart body scan technology has been introduced that checks the size of your body and offers custom fit message to every individual. This chair facilitates full body massage and its yoga stretching program adds the element of flexibility to the bodies of users.
Space saving technology, three stages zero gravity positions and dual foot rollers are the other promising features of this product. The weight of Kahuna Massage Chair Recliner LM6800 is 200 pound and the other dimensions of this product are 46*48*31 inches. Well Kahuna is a good massage chair that offers heating therapy and greatly helps to relieve the back pain.
- New design of air arm bag and double layer shoulder bag makes this product more comfy for users.
- Full body massage helps to relax your body.
- If you are feeling cold, heating leg and lower back therapy helps to warm up your body.
- You can enjoy customize massage due to the smart body scan technology.
- There is only one con and it is related to the assembling of this massage chair. It needs more time.
No products found.
Daiwa Legacy massage chair offers an extra L-shaped massaging track for tall people that starts from shoulder and goes to hamstrings. This track is 49 inch long whereas the traditional or old massage chairs offer only an s-shaped track that is only 29 inch long.
In lumbar region the feature of special heat therapy has been introduced that helps to heal the swelling of lower back muscles and ease the tension of your joints. When you sit on this chair, it conducts a 3D scan of your spinal curve and provides massaging facility according to needs of every individual. When you use this chair, it slowly rocks back and forth due to its ROCKIBNG rotation technology so you can enjoy the feature of rocking chair too. This massage chair offers the feature of zero body experience that is amazing as it helps to move your seat to the 30 degree and thus it equally distributes your body weight.
When the body weight is equally distributed, users feel less pressure on their body. With this chair, you can enjoy your massage by playing your favorite track list due to the blue tooth technology. This music therapy helps to relieve your depression and relax your mind. Its pre- installed massage programs have been designed to provide you a perfect massage experience. Overall this is a good chair but there are some areas where manufacturers need to work to enhance its effectiveness.
- Its long massage track makes it a useful product.
- This product offers a solid design with multiple massage programs.
- Feature of temperature control for heat therapy is missing. Manufacturers should work on it.
- This massage chair does not offer enough options for massaging so it somehow losses its effectiveness.
Well this is a technically up to date massage chair that has been designed to provide undeniable massaging therapy. Smart and versatile hand held touch screen control makes this product more useful for people. You can easily pause your massage chair in case you have to leave it for completing any task. Come back and resume your massage from the point where you have left it.
Luraco is world’s number 1 medical massage chair that has been designed to perfectly relax your mind and body so its noise reduction technology helps to achieve this target. This is a perfect product that offers different medical benefits to its users and a whole family can enjoy the massage therapy due to its five personal user settings.
This is a versatile massage chair with six multiple intensity massage controls and yes it adds comfort to your restless body. Luraco iRobotics has been specially designed and manufactured in United States whereas the other massage chairs are generally imported from other countries. Its pros will let you know the real benefits of this massage chair.
- A medically recommended chair that has a lot of benefits for the sciatica patients.
- 15 + years of life expectancy and officially proved massage chair for medical use.
- A chair for all the members of family that can really do wonders for your pain.
- This is a bit pricey product that is the only con.
Apex AP-Pro Ultra offers the advanced massage technology with the zero gravity positioning. Once you sit on this chair for massage, you instantly start to feel relaxed because this chair offers L-shape massaging track that makes you comfortable on this chair. Tissues of your disc or spine get massage individually and you feel that all your pain has gone.
Manufacturers of Apex AP-Pro Ultra believe in innovation so they have introduced the next generation air massage technology in this product. People who have used this chair, they know that the number of air bags are less but it covers the more massaging areas in an innovative way. If you use this chair for massaging therapy, it will be a definite treat for your swollen muscles and joints.
This is a good massage chair with the worth mentioning levels of convenience. From the back massage rollers to thigh massage, dual foot rollers to stretch feature, this chair will deliver excellent massage services. Once you will use this chair, you will experience fruitful results. It will not disappoint you.
- You can experience the exceptional relief in pain due to its L-track massaging system.
- This is a great product that is available at a reasonable price in market.
- People with chronic lower pain can experience a visible difference after having massage therapy from this chair.
- On the top of all, next generation air massage therapy is a feature that differentiates this product from other ones.
- Some features likes neck and head massage, customization options etc are missing that let this product down.
Titan Pro massage chair actually belongs to the Titan series and manufacturers have tried their best to evolve the massage technology by introducing this amazing product in the market. This L-track recliner is just amazing because it facilitates its users from neck to lower body massage like the massage of buttocks, thighs etc. This chair has been integrated with zero gravity positioning so users feel no pressure on their bodies.
This is a fully automatic chair that defines luxury at its best because it makes every moment of the user effortless. People are truly amazed when they use this massage chair as it delivers excellent massaging facilities like mechanical foot rollers, a big frame to cater a tall person, plenty of air bags, easy to use remote control etc. And the most important thing is that this recliner offers the space saving feature so it becomes quite easy to adjust this massage chair at any place.
Titan Pro Alpine is a highly advanced chair that does not only offer outer shoulder massage but also it conducts a scan of your body and it will auto-adjust the massaging intensity according to your body weight. That is truly amazing.
- The space efficient design of this massage chair makes it more useful.
- With this L-track massage chair, you can avail the best massage services.
- This is a luxurious massage chair where every feature is well defined.
- Highly advanced product that takes massage experience to another level.
- This is a space saving product with a reasonable weight as its weight is just 200 pounds.
- This is a very pricey product in comparison to the other massage chairs.
- This is not an ideal chair for all body types. If you are bulky then go for another chair.
what is sciatica and what are the risk factors associated with this problem?
Sciatica is a type of pain that goes along the sciatic nerve. Generally people experience the normal pain but sometimes it gets more severe. Actually sciatica pain spreads along the sciatic nerves and it makes its way from lower back to your hips then buttocks and then down to your legs. Generally sciatica affects the one side of human body. There are rare cases when it affects your two sides. But it is necessary to know that how it takes place. In easy terms, this problem starts when a bone spurs on the spine or a herniated disk compress your spinal nerve.
When this nerve is pressed, people experience the problem of sciatica. Victims of sciatica feel pain and experience the swelling of nerves and numbness in the leg too. If the intensity of lower pain is mild, doctors recommend the use of massage chairs for sciatica at first. Because message chairs greatly help to relax the back muscles and provide relief to your pain. But people who experience the severe sciatica issue, they are recommended to have a surgical treatment because sciatica paves way for other problems too like weak leg, bladder changes etc.
Risk factors – Now we will observe the most common risk factors that are associated with this ailment.
- Obesity: Obesity is the key risk factor that is generally associated with sciatica. A body with higher mass index puts more pressure on its spine and this pressure triggers different changes in the spinal nerves. As a result, your body is prone to sciatica.
- Age: Age is another risk factor that is associated with sciatica. As you get older, many changes occur in your spinal bones like bone spur, herniated disks etc. and these problems are generally regarded as the root causes of sciatica.
- Occupation: Nature of your job is also very important. There are many people who have to carry heavy loads on their backs or they have to drive for longer hours so this type of people generally claim this problem.
- Prolonged sitting: There are many people who perform desktop jobs. They have to sit for prolonged hours to perform their tasks. Or there are many people who live a luxurious life where they sit all the time and do nothing so both type of people are more likely to develop this problem.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is known as a mother evil that causes so many other ailments in human body. Diabetes weakens the human body and it affects your nerve system too. And when the nerve system gets affected, many people start to experience the problem of sciatica.
How Massage Chairs Help to Treat the Problem of Sciatica
Ans. Massage chairs are considered as the luxury items that are generally present in the malls. Most of the people use these chairs as a fun but as a matter of fact, they are very beneficial for message therapy. They are very helpful for reducing the pain of sciatica too and doctors recommend the use of these chairs for addressing the lower back pain problems. Massage chairs can work wonder in the following ways to ease your back pain.
Improves your skeletal system: When your muscles are stressed, they put more pressure on your skeleton. In some cases, the back muscles get so stiffed that they pulled out the spinal bones at some unnatural places. When this situation occurs, it paves way for inflammation of joints and pain in your lower body. At this point, use of massage chairs is an ideal solution.
Massage chairs greatly help to relax your muscles. When the muscles are relaxed and soft, they greatly help to improve the overall structure of your skeleton. Your spinal issues are also solved and you get relief from sciatica.
Relax your muscles: People who complain about sciatica generally observe stiffness in their lower back muscles. When back muscles are hard or tensed, they restrict your body movement and your day to day activities get affected. So massage chairs help to release the tension of muscles.
Heat that comes from massage chairs increases the blood circulation of your back muscles and makes it sure that the tissues will get the enough oxygen that they lack before. As we know that our muscles are interconnected so once the tension is removed from your back muscles, you will feel that your chest and neck muscles are also relaxed.
Message chairs provide consistent service: This is a valid point that favors the use of massage chairs. Massage chairs offer consistent services. Once you have availed this chair at your home then you can set a time to have massage on regular basis. These computerized machines will offer the same massage services on daily basis.
Frequently Asked Question
Do massage chairs work for sciatica
There is no definitive answer to this question as everyone’s experience with massage chairs will be different. However, many people believe that massage chairs can be helpful in relieving sciatica pain. Some people believe that the pressure applied to the back and legs from a massage chair can help to relieve pain and tension in the sciatic nerve. Additionally, some people believe that the heat and vibration of a massage chair can help to break up the knots that may be causing pain in the sciatic nerve.
However, it is important to note that not everyone will experience relief from using a massage chair for sciatica. Some people may find that the massage chair does not provide enough pressure or that it is not comfortable.
What kind of chair is best for sciatica
The best massage chair for sciatica will vary depending on the individual’s specific needs. However, some of the most popular massage chairs for sciatica include chairs with lumbar support and adjustable backrests, as these are designed to help reduce pain and inflammation in the lower back. Additionally, some massage chairs come equipped with heat and vibration therapy, which can help to soothe and relax the sciatic nerve.
Do doctors recommend massage chairs
when it comes to whether or not doctors recommend massage chairs for sciatica. Some doctors may recommend them as a way to provide relief from the pain and inflammation caused by sciatica, while others may not believe that massage chairs are effective at providing relief. Ultimately, it is up to the individual doctor to decide whether or not massage chairs are a good option for their patients.
However, many doctors do recommend massage chairs for people with sciatica, as they can provide relief from pain and inflammation. Additionally, some massage chairs feature heating and cooling capabilities, which can further improve the comfort of the user.
how do you know you have sciatica
The symptoms of sciatica can vary from person to person. However, some of the most common signs and symptoms of sciatica include:
- pain in the back, butt, or leg when you move them;
- a feeling of pins and needles in the lower back, butt, or leg;
- a numbness or tingling in the lower back, butt, or leg;
- a decrease in range of motion in the affected area; and
- a decrease in strength in the affected area.
Message chairs provide an ideal solution for the problem of sciatica. People who have utilized these chairs for their lower pain, they have experienced a great relief in the intensity of their pain. Once you find the best massage chair for sciatica, you can make most out of it until or unless you do not suffer from a chronic lower pain.
- 5 Best massage chair for Sciatica Reviews
- what is sciatica and what are the risk factors associated with this problem?
- How Massage Chairs Help to Treat the Problem of Sciatica
- Frequently Asked Question