- Feature To Consider In The Best Massager For Hands
- Best massager for hands Review
- 1. Roleo Tennis Elbow Trigger Point Massager
- 2. PGG Cordless Electric Hand Massager Machine with Compression
- 3. Gaiam Restore Hand Therapy Kit & Components
- 4. Lunix Cordless Electric Hand Massager with Compression
- 5. Comfier Wireless Hand Massager with Heat
- 6. HoMove Hand Roller Massager, Electric Hand Massager with Compression
- 7. iVOLCONN Hand Massager Rechargeable Electric Wrist Palm Finger Point Therapy Massager
- Things to Consider Before Buying Best Hand Massager
We all know that life has become so busy these days and every job you do, you use your hands and wrists extensively. Whether it is typing, massaging, painting, playing sports, baking or cleaning or even if you are just using your cell phone all day, your fingers, hands and wrists get cramped.
But it is not possible for everyone to go and get a hand massage as it is not only very expensive but it is also not easy to step outside just for a massage as at end of any tiring day you just want to lay on the couch.
This is why, you need a hand massager which you can use any where to relieve all the pain in your elbows and hands. We are listing below some best massagers for hands which you can use to release discomfort and strain in your elbows and hands.
Feature To Consider In The Best Massager For Hands
As we know that hand is our basic part of body that is used to perform every task and it is necessary that they must be relaxed. Hands can be relaxed with the help of a massager but remember that the massager must be good to provide your hands an ultimate great experience of relaxation.
And it is only possible with the help of the best hand massager. Here we are going to share some key features that must be considered while making a choice.
Key Pints For Hand Massager
Type of Massage
Different massagers use different massaging techniques. So it is important to know which type of massage, the massager is going to serve. In market, there are some massagers that use air compressions for massaging while others use vibration or they roll on to apply pressure on your hands to make them relaxed.
Some massagers come with the multiple massaging options like you can select the type of massage and this is really great. Such massagers are highly recommended as you can select the type according to your massaging needs.
Heat is a feature that really makes a massager useful for people. This feature must be considered as heat provides great relief to your tired hands. In some massagers this feature is really intense but in others this feature is provided to a mild level. So it depends on the user that what he or she really needs for massage.
Some massagers are really compact and they can easily be the part of your bag or suit case. If you need hand massage on frequently basis and you also feel the need of carrying the hand massager with you then you can go for a small sized portable massager.
For such people, cordless hand massager is also the best as it is easy to carry and there is no need of power outlet too for the massager.They have long battery life and in one charge you can use it many times.So the best hand massager should be portable one.
Coverage means the area of your hand that a massager can reach. It depends on the choice of user. There are some massagers that can only reach your fingers and palm. They cannot access your wrist or thumb.
So if you need the coverage of your wrist and thumb then you can check those massagers that can really provide you this service. You can check more advanced massagers for this purpose. They can really cater the needs of users in a good way.
There are many high end hand massagers that come with the feature of adjustable temperature. When you are interested to buy a massager always check the feature of adjustable temperature as it allows you to set the massage according to your current needs.
When there is more pain or hands are fatigued, you can high the temperature for more results or in case of normal massage, you can adjust it accordingly.
Best massager for hands Review
Let’s start this list with one of the best massager for hands which has been specially designed to eliminate pain of hands and wrists which occur due to repetitive hand motions.
If you are suffering from any of these problems i.e. medial epicondylitis, lateral epicondylitis and tendonitis then it is very important that you buy this massager for your hands.
These medical problems can cause inflammation and such chronic conditions can also lead to severe discomfort which can only be reduced by using a good hand and forearm massager. This Roleo Tennis Elbow is an easy to use hand massager which can roll away all of your pain.
This massager is a low cost but an excellent investment. When you have tennis elbow, you can get a professional massage from this massager without breaking your bank. It uses massage therapy technique which helps stimulate different muscles and steadily heals muscles.
This Roleo massager is highly recommended for various plumbers, athletes, carpenters, painters, butchers and many other professional people. This is a good choice for those who need myofascial release tools, reflexology tools, deep tissue massage, self massage tools, acupressure tools, carpal tunnel massager etc.
With this massager, you can roll away all of your pain anywhere as it is a battery free and electricity free product.
- You can use the product with one hand.
- It takes away all the pain and provides quick comfort.
- It can be used anywhere as it does not operate on electricity or battery.
- Some customers complain that it is a noisy product.
PGG Cordless electric hand massager is another good hand massager which can help relieve pains from hand and elbows. It is an easy to operate massager which features very convenient buttons. It uses the techniques of hot compress massage and air compression.
As not only your hands are important overall, your fingers and joints are specially the areas which you need to focus for relieving pain.
PGG cordless electric hand massager takes good care of every part of your hand and matching finger massager and gloves help you to do that. After regularly using PGG cordless electric massager for hands, you will experience that your finger pain and carpal tunnel syndrome is gradually reducing.
This is known as one of the best massager as it features built in air pressure which inflates and deflates. There are two pressure modes and three different levels which are categorized according to the levels of intensity.
Blue represents light, Green represents medium and Red represents high intensity levels which aid in gradually and effectively releasing pains of carpal tunnel, arthritis and finger numbness. As it uses the heat compression system, its soothing heat therapy keeps the hands warm. It also provides moisture which does not let dehydration occur.
Gentle heat therapy in this massager allows for blood circulation effectively which help ease numbness and soreness in muscles, moreover, cold fingers and palms can also be warmed.
- You can easily personalize your massage settings and adjust heat levels.
- It is a portable massager.
- It is cordless and uses lithium ion battery. It comes with a USB so you can recharge the batteries.
- You can use it anywhere as it is portable, lightweight and easy to use massager.
- It takes 30 minutes to get fully charged.
Gaiam Restore hand therapy is another great massager which helps you target specific pain areas on your hands. This is a non-mechanical tool which helps you to get relief from discomfort and pain.
Many other products like hand rollers do not focus on fingers but focus on hands overall but this product help you treat specific painful areas.
You can use this to target specific areas on palms and also focus on individual fingers as it has dual side. It is a multi-purpose massager which you can also use on your back, feet, arms and other areas.
This Gaiam Restore Hand massager increases blood circulation in your hands, minimizes stiffness and soothes joint and arthritis pain. The grip of this hand massager is no slip and you can easily use to relieve stress points on your hands. As far as its price is concerned, you can get a good quality product within a low budget.
A list of exercising manual has been included in the package which helps you to use the massager in its best position.
- It is a less expensive, good quality massager.
- You do not need power to operate it.
- This is a dual sided hand massager which has an easy and no slip grip.
- It comes with a leaflet of exercises in the package to help you get started.
- It is not very good as an electronic model can provide more relaxation.
Lunix cordless electric hand massager is another one of the best massager for hands which you can use to release pain from your hands. It does not work on the traditional rolling technique rather it has been built on LX3 air compression massage technique which allows building pressure on your wrists and hands so that tense muscles can be soothed.
You are required to use 5V plug in for using this LX3 massager. If you do not see any red light flashing when this massager is being charged or if suddenly all lights start flashing and it shuts down, it means that it has been plugged in more than 5V. You also need to double check if USB cable is perfectly plugged in.
This Lunix massager does not hurt your hands with extra pressure like other low quality hand massager do. On the other hand, it provides an intense massage which is adjustable to 100%. This massager features a very unique six different levels of massage settings which also includes an intensity combine compression.
It also provides gentle heat which is around 104°F. This heat level is very relaxing and increases the advantages of the massage. This hand massager also has vibration which gives you a real massage experience as you are getting one in a spa.
It does not matter whether you play an instrument, type at work, do manual work or play sports, this heat massager helps you in releasing all pains from carpal tunnel and arthritis. It massages your palms and fingers very well.
This massager uses acupressure therapy by compressing technique on your hands. It also stimulates acupoints which resultantly increases blood flow.
- It is cordless and can be used with one hand.
- It has 6 level settings which are difficult to find in other same category hand massager models.
- It can leave acupressure marks on your hands which take time to go away.
Comfier Wireless is a battery powered and wireless hand massager which provides ultimate hand relaxation. These massagers have been specifically designed which compresses hot air that pampers all parts of your hands.
It works well on knuckles and fingers which provides maximum relaxation. This has been designed in a way that it helps soothes any finger pains, carpal tunnel and discomfort in knots.
This massager has three levels of intensity and has three pressure modes which allow you to personalize your own setting. Its air pressure technology inflates and deflates on all sides of your hands. Starting from wrist to palms and fingers, this massager puts pressure in a rhythm on whole hand.
This massager used the soothing heat therapy which features heat compression technique that keep hands moist and warm to avoid dryness and dehydration. It increases circulation in blood which then eases numbness, soreness and coldness in palms and fingers.
It is a battery operated hand massager which uses lithium ion batteries. You do not need to replace batteries. You can simply charge them with the USB cord provided in the package. This is a lightweight and portable hand massager which you can easily use at office, home or while travelling.
- It is very lightweight and portable.
- You can personalize your settings.
- No cons have been reported by users for this product.
HoMove Hand Roller massager is another amazing product. It features various technologies which includes warm compress and air pressure massage technology. This hand massage adopts roller which includes 2 finger massager rollers.
This roller gives its user a professional massage which helps generate a soothing rhythm for precisely imitating reflexology-like kneading on acupressure points, also on palms and fingers.
For increasing your comfort level, roller and air pressure intensity are completely adjustable. There are three different levels of intensity which help you choose your pressure and intensity.
This roller also features air pressure inflation and deflation. You can experience 360 degree of comprehensive massaging with 3 sets of air valves and 5 groups of airbags. The wrist area massage with this roller imitates the Chinese blood transfusion method in medicine which is highly relaxing for your palms.
You can also turn on the heat button if you are comfortable with 107℉ warmth for massaging your hands. This helps with relaxing tense muscles, blood circulation, soreness, hand fatigue, cold and numb fingers and palms.
- Its heat is adjustable.
- It massages with vibration, air compression and rollers which gives a real life experience.
- It is customizable and you can target specific areas.
- This massager is not for you if you are looking for a thumb relieving massager.
- You should only use Palm mode if you feel that finger rollers are putting too much pressure.
This iVOLCONN Hand massager is another amazing product for massaging your hands. This is an electric massager which is used for massaging your hands, wrist, palms and all fingers. It gives an acupressure massage. It effectively presses acupoints of your fingers and palms and relaxes hands after you have done manual tasks with your hands.
Moreover, it works by squeezing your hand firmly and then stretches your fingers and nerves for further soothing. It also provides slow warming.
If anyone has rheumatoid finger arthritis then this massager provides very helpful relief from joint pain, finger numbness, carpal tunnel syndrome, stiff fingers, achy hands etc. It also soothes sore wrists and hands, strained cold fingers and helps improve circulation in hands and wrists.
It features slow warming feature for hand relaxation. Moreover, air compression point therapy for three different levels can be used according to different people’s requirements.
There are three different massage modes which are automatic.
- Refresh mode: This massages the wrist area and top of your hand.
- Recover mode: This focuses only on top of the hand.
- Relax mode: This focus on the wrist and bottom of the hand.
All three settings help massage different muscles of hands and wrists to relieve stress in muscles.
- It has three different modes for different hand areas to release stress.
- It can target specific areas.
- No cons have been reported by users for this product.
Things to Consider Before Buying Best Hand Massager
Well buying the best hand massager is not so difficult. All you need is just a little bit know how about the things and some points that you can consider while buying the massager. Here we will provide some simple guidelines that will truly enhance your knowledge.
- In market, you will find pricey to cheaper hand massagers. So first of all you have to be clear about your budget. You have to clear that what you can spend to buy a hand massager.
- You have to check your massaging needs before buying. If you want to have a frequent massage then always look for a durable product. Good massagers are a bit pricey but they really serve you for a long period of time. But if you want on and off massage then you can buy a normal one. That is alright.
- Try to buy massager with multiple massaging options. Such massagers help you to customize your massage according to the needs and make your experience good for you.
- Always try to look for the reviews of the people regarding the product. These reviews will really guide you in making an appropriate decision.
- Easy to use massagers are really good. Massaging machines that are difficult to operate may cause problems for the users. So always try to buy a simple massager that is really easy to use.
- Research about the brands that are serving in the market. It will really help you know that who is serving with the best massagers and why their massagers are different from others. Research is the key of best buying.
- You can select a small sized product if want to carry it with you during travelling or anywhere else.
- Check all the features of the massager before the actual buying.
This is a detailed list of some of the best massager for hands which you can pick from. You should always choose a massager which suits your needs best. A hand massager with air compression technology puts right amount of pressure on hand to relieve arthritis, knot and finger pains. Always pick a portable massager which you can use anywhere to relieve stress and pain in hands.
Moreover, vibrating feature is an added advantage as it will give you a real massage experience sitting in the comfort of your home. Make sure you invest your money in quality hand massager which last longer and help avoid any carpal tunnel pain, tennis elbow and arthritis pains.