There is no doubt about the performance of Shark vacuums. They are perfectly designed to meet the cleaning needs of users. Even the Shark vacuums for pet hairs are also very popular in the market. But it is not so surprising that if your Shark rotator brush rolls stop rotating after some time of use.
This is not a weird situation at all and you have no need to be panic as this problem can be fixed quite easily. There are some rare cases when the problem becomes out of control and it is challenging to address the issue otherwise it is a routine matter.
So for the understanding of our readers, first of all we will discuss that what is Shark rotator brush roll and what are the key reasons behind the affected working of the brush roll.Shark rotator brush roll is a key element that is powered by a drive belt.
This belt helps this brush to get deep down into the rugs and carpets and allows thorough cleaning. This thorough cleaning gives a very clean and fresh look to your carpets indeed. But the problem starts when this brush stops working.
Now look at the key reason why your Shark rotator brush roll stops working.
Why is The Brush on Vacuum Not Spinning
- The first and the foremost reason that can stop the working of your Shark rotator brush roll is the loose outlets. It can make your power connection faulty and as a result no proper electricity is provided to the rotator brush roll. So it stops working.
- When the nozzle of your cleaner is not incorporated properly, in that situation also Shark rotator brush roll will not work and you will think that something serious has happened.
- Dirt and debris are cited as a major reason behind the stop working of your Shark rotator brush roll. This is so because the hair gets stuck or wrap around the brush roll in such a bad way that they restrict the rotation of the brush and give hard time to it.
So these are the most common reasons that are accounted for the stopped working of the Shark rotator brush roll. Now get back towards the solution of these problems.
What To Do If Shark Rotator Brush Roll Not Working
Actually, it is difficult to figure out that where the actual problem lies but once the problem is identified properly then you can solve it easily.
- First of all, you have to make it sure that the vacuum has a proper and solid connection with the power outlet. As a loose outlet can restrict the proper power supply to the plug of your vacuum and it may stop the working of vacuum and rotator.
- Always make it sure that the nozzle is attached properly and your power switch lies exactly in the position of the brush roll. This act will definitely support the working of rotator brush roll. And your problem will be resolve easily.
- Always look for the debris or clog as it prevents the working of Shark rotator brush roll. When the hair will be wrapped around the brush strictly then how it will move. Maintain your cleaner on regular basis as falling hair is a common phenomenon. So regular maintenance of brush roll can help you avoid the so many problems like this.
- Sometime we open the vacuum for maintenance purpose but when we fix the parts again, the things do not settled properly. The nozzle does not get back to its designated point so it causes problem in the working of the brush roll. So pay attention while attaching the parts of the vacuums and the problem will be resolved itself.
- There are sometimes when all the things are going well like nozzle is at its point, power outlet is solid etc but still brush roll is not showing the signs of working. This is a situation when the problem is beyond the imagination either the Shark rotator brush roll is broken or something else has happened. In this situation, you need to get the expert services. Take your cleaner to a service centre and they will properly check that what has happened wrong to the brush.
In a net shell, Shark vacuums are an ideal cleaning appliance and they perform their task do not only effectively but efficiently. Its cleaning capacity is great and these vacuums are loved by almost every household. But there is nothing new if it sometimes creates problem or its rotator brush roll stops working.
In normal cases, you can easily fix these problems yourselves at home however if the problem persists the services of skilled people can be availed easily and there is nothing to worry about.